3.01.2017

Spring Haul

Guys, I went on a little bit of a shopping spree this weekend. I know, I know, I definately don't need more clothes, but, I had to go to the mall to pick up a new concealer and you know, things magically fell into my cart. And then that inevitably turned into me needing to order a few things.... I know it's an issue but it's ok (hopefully).

  • Silence + Noise Johnny Mock Neck Sweater in Peach -  This is a pretty classic sweater with a mock neck. The color is a gorgeous medium peach with a navy stripe down the sleeves. It's super soft and I love that it's not too chunky so it'll be great to transition into spring. 
  • Silence + Noise Remy Deep V Sweater in Grey -  This is a gorgeous, cropped, v neck sweater. The color online says grey but it's really more of a two-toned white/very light grey. Again, this one is also not chunky so it'll be great to transition into spring. 
  • Silence + Noise Elle Printed Crepe Shift Dress in Purple Multi -  I don't usually like shift dresses, I'm not a huge fan of the fit. But, I was drawn to the print on this dress and I tried it on and it was actually super flattering. This is a purple shift dress with white splotchy designs. The back has a button detail which is super cute. This piece will definately be a staple for the spring and summer. 
  • BDG Parker Cardigan in Ivory -  This is a pretty standard cardigan that's super soft. I love that it's pretty light so it will also be perfect to transition into spring. 
  • Mossimo Black/White Striped V Neck Tee - This is just a basic v neck tee with stripes. I love the v-necks from Target - they're super comfy and fit really well. I thought that this striped one would look great under cardis or light jackets to transition into spring. 
  • Sam Edelman Shelby Bootie in Putty Kid Suede - I am in love with these booties! The color is gorgeous (a light taupe-ish color), they are so comfortable, and look amazing with almost everything. 
  • Steve Madden Takeaway Sandals in Black - I'm heading to some place tropical for spring break (we don't exactly know where yet), so I've been looking for some sandals. I love these ones because they're pretty basic but the design on top is really pretty. 
  • Victoria's Secret Multi Way Bra - Another pretty basic item, but this bra is so versatile, comfortable, and fits really, really, well (as in there are no annoying gaps that usually happen with regular strapless bras) that I had to pick one up. 
  • Makeup Forever Ultra HD Concealer in Y21 -  If you checked out my Beauty Wishlist, you'll remember seeing me talk about wanting this concealer. Well, I finally decided to get it! I'll definately be sure to keep you guys updated with my thoughts about it.
  • Real Techniques Stipling Brush - I finally decided that my old sipling brush needed to go. This time, I opted for the Real Techniques one which has gotten amazing reviews. 

So, this is what happened after my latest shopping spree. I love everything I picked up! Remember to share what you'll be rocking this spring down in the comments, I'd love some inspo! 

XOXO, 


Samantha 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Shadow and Gloss. Design by Fearne.