1.03.2018

2017 Beauty Favorites

Holy f***, it honestly feels like just yesterday we were talking about our goals for 2017; and now it's over. I know, I know, saying I'm going to be sharing my favorites from the entire year seems like a huge task, but I definitely discovered a few products this year that I absolutely loved, and I wanted to put them all down in one place and share them with you.

  • Bliss High Intensity 24-Heaven Healing Balm - I have raved about this moisturizer in several posts (see here and here), but it's only because it is my "holy grail" of moisturizers and legitimately the only moisturizer I will use on my hands + ankles. 
  • Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum - I have straight hair, but man does it get crazy frizzy. This product has been an absolute life saver. I use 2 pumps on slightly wet hair, and it makes my hair soft, smooth, and silky. 
  • Kiehls Ultra Facial Cleanser - This is the cleanser I've been using daily and it has definitely become one of my all time favorites. It has a nice smell and doesn't feel super heavy going on. I don't find it over drying but it has helped clear up some of my acne. 
  • Urban Decay Naked Lipgloss in Liar - I've been super into nude lip glosses this year and this one is absolutely gorgeous. It's so versatile and it can even be worn over a darker lip color to give it a little extra pop. 
  • OPI Do You Take Lei Away - This is the all-time perfect neutral polish. It's pink-y/mauve-y and is stunning. 
  • Benefit Boxed Blush Dandelion - This one's an oldie but a goodie. It is a beautiful light pink that is brightening and adds the perfect glow. 
  • Real Techniques Stippling Brush - I probably have way too many makeup brushes, but this one has become one of my favorites. It's the perfect brush to use with liquid foundation and for blending out a combo of liquid and cream products. It also uses a very light touch, so it doesn't make your face look cake-y at all. 
  • Vasanti BrightenUp Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator - I get very dry skin in the winter and my face can start to peel (especially around acne). This product acts as an amazing exfoliator and I can tell a difference in how bright my skin looks immediately. 

Ok, so these are some of my favorites from 2017! 2017 definitely had some ups and downs but looking back, it looking back, it truly was a great year. As always, let me know any of your favorites down below, I'd love to hear them! 

XOXO,

Samantha 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Shadow and Gloss. Design by Fearne.