3.03.2017

Life Update

Hey guys!
Today, I want to do a quick life update. This year, I have been super consistant with my posts and of course I ran out of pre-written ones as soon as my life got crazy.

So the last 2 weeks of my life have been super hectic. I left President's weekend for my annual ski trip to Colorado (last year we went with Sam's family! but this year it was only my family). Once we landed in Denver, we rented a pickup truck (another annual tradition) and headed to SteamBoat Springs, about 2 hours away. 45 minutes outside of Denver, we were alerted that the highways closed due to the storm. We pulled over into the nearest restaurant, piled all out luggage into the truck and went to eat. We got super lucky because we were the last customers to be served at this restaurant. We ate dinner and hung out deciding what to do. About 1 hour later, the highways opened up and we were back on the way to SteamBoat.

Monday, we had an amazing first day skiing. Beautiful conditions and we just had a lot of fun!

Tuesday, was a day from hell. At about 9:45 I got into a skiing accident and broke my knee. The people in the ER were super nice, and helpful.

After returning to my hotel, I stayed in Steamboat until Friday, drove to Denver and got on a plane back home. The plane ride wasvery uncomfortable as my leg had to be hanging because it couldn't reach the ground. Anyways, long story short that was also hell.

Living at home with crutches and a wheel chair has taken a lot of time to get used to, but I am slowly getting more accustomed to it.

So i know this was mostly a pointless post, but I knew I had to get something up today, and I was running out of time.

I'll see you guys Tuesday with a much more interesting post!

XOXO,
Jordan


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Shadow and Gloss. Design by Fearne.