3.22.2017

Burt's Bees Herbal Blemish Stick Review

As you guys probably know, I struggle a lot with acne and my skin in general. I feel like I've tried countless products to help combat my acne and nothing has worked long term. I tend to switch up the acne spot treatment I'm using a lot because (and this is proabably me just making shit up, but still) I feel like they work really well for a few days/weeks and then they kind of stop working. The Burt's Bees Herbal Blemish Stick is the acne spot treatment I'm currently using, and I've been loving it.

Ok so basically this product is a liquid based product containing 10 herbal ingredients in a rollerball container. After I wash my face at night, I like to roll this over any spots on my face. I feel like I see a difference almost overnight. It does sting a little bit right when I apply it, but thats common of most spot treatments with alcohol in them. One thing I love is that is 99.9% natural, which is great because a lot of the stuff we put on our faces is gross + full of chemicals. I also like this product because it works on both active pimples and any scars/red marks/discoloration I have on my face. My single complaint is probably just me being paranoid, but, the fact that this comes in a rollerball package kind of freaks me out. I haven't really noticed it to be a problem, but aren't you just rolling the oils back over your skin? No? Yes? Maybe? Like I said, I have no idea if this is true or just me being paranoid (let me know if you know!), but it's something to be aware of.

I will definitely keep you guys updated on what I'm using to help treat my acne, and I'd love to know what you guys are using! Also, as always let me know what you thought of this product, I'd love to hear what you guys think!

XOXO,


Samantha

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Shadow and Gloss. Design by Fearne.