2.10.2017

Valentine's Day makeup look

Hey guys!
Today's post is extremely different... Instead of a blog post, I filmed a makeup tutorial. I was feeling inspired and wanted to share with you an easy, pretty Valentine's Day makeup look.

I normally post my makeup looks on my instagram (@shadowandgloss_), but I wanted to share how I do my makeup with you. If you enjoy this post, please comment below so I know to do more!



The look is very simple and only uses a few products...
-Morphe 35O matte palette
-Kat Von D. trooper liner
-NYX vivid brights liner in vivid fire
-Kat Von D. Metal Crush shadow in thunderstruck
-Ardell Demi Whispies lashes
-Duo lash glue

The morphe shadows I used are circled below....


Again, please let me know what you thought of this type of post! 

XOXO,
Jordan






Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Shadow and Gloss. Design by Fearne.