2.07.2017

Sephora wish list

Hey guys!
I have not had a beauty post in quite some time. Since I write this blog, and just love trying products in general, I am ALWAYS shopping at Sephora. Over the past few weeks, I have been trying to cut back on my purchases and save for other things.

Whenever I shop at Sephora, I buy things recommended to me by beauty vloggers and bloggers. I always read reviews before trying new things but this time I thought I would leave it up to you! What do you guys recommend I try? I also included a list of products I am interested in trying below. Have you tried any other these? And what are your thoughts if you have!

-Foreo Luna Mini: I have wanted the Clarisonic forever now, but I keep hearing amazing things about this product. Have any of you tried this as well as the Clarisonic?
-Ouai Dry Shampoo Foam: this product claims to be a better dry shampoo. I have heard mixed reviews on it, but it seems super interesting.
-Belif True Cream Aqua Bomb: LustreLux loves this product. Do any of you like it too?
-Cover FX Perfect Setting Powder: EVERYONE has been talking about this and some say its even better than the RCMA or Laura Mercier powders. Thoughts?
-Milk Makeup Blur Stick: I am very intrigued. Especially since I don’t typically wear makeup on a daily basis, maybe this would be a nice product to smooth out my skin.
-Kat Von D Pastel Goth Eyeshadow Palette: Kat Von D eyeshadows are some of the best and I love the colors in the palette. My only hesitation is that they aren’t very wearable so I don’t know how much use I will get out of this.
-Ren Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask: I am always down for trying new masks and I have never tried anything from this brand. If you have tried this mask, or anything else in the brand, let me know your thoughts!
-It Cosmetics Confidence in a Cream: This cream has insane claims… are they true?!
-BareMinerals BareSkin Concealer: Jamie Paige Beauty loves this concealer, and I always love her recommendations, but for some reason I never buy it. The color range also does not seem great.
-GlamGlow Volcasmic Matte Glow Moisturizer: I love almost every GlamGlow product I have tried, and this seems interesting and different. How can it be mattifying but still give your skin a glow at the same time?

I would love to hear your thoughts on any of these products before I spend the money on them!!

If you have any other products I should try out, highend or drugstore, I’d love to hear your recommendations!

XOXO,

Jordan

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Shadow and Gloss. Design by Fearne.