2.03.2017

Quick beauty tip

Hey guys!
Today I am coming at you with a quick tip.

I am not sure who I first heard this from, but I have been doing this simple set every single morning to help wake me up and make my skin feel great.

Every morning, I wake up, go downstairs, and grab an ice cube. I apply the ice cube to my skin to reduce swelling, puffiness and wake up my skin. I find this is the BEST thing to prep my face before doing my morning skincare routine, especially to help me under eyes.

Yes, this is sometimes a little painful because you’re applying straight ice to your face, but I really do think it helps with puffiness all over!

Let me know if you guys have tried this before and what your thoughts on it are!
As always, leave any post suggestions below and I’d love to write them up for you :)

XOXO,

Jordan

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Shadow and Gloss. Design by Fearne.