2.01.2017

12 Trader Joe’s Must Buys

If you’ve been a reader of this blog for any period of time, you’ll know that I am slightly obsessed with Trader Joe’s. Just slightly, trust me ;) Every time I walk in, I don’t know what comes over me - I get sucked into the never ending supply of Joe-Joes and Cookie Butter. Today I thought I would share a few of my must buys from Trader Joe’s, to hopefully help you in your next shopping adventure.


  • Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups - Again something you all already know, I am addicted to peanut butter cups. These ones are amazing, and if they’re from Trader Joe’s that means they’re automatically healthy right?
  • Edamame Hummus - All the Trader Joe’s hummuses are amazing, but this one definitely pulls out on top.
  • Chocolate Covered Dunkers - These thin, crunchy, chocolate chip cookies are an absolute must. They’re delicious and loaded with chocolate.
  • Chicken Tikka Samosas - These are the perfect snack, they crisp up so nicely and are a little spicy without being overwhelming.
  • Frozen Mac & Cheese Dinner - We’ve all had those nights when a microwavable dinner for one is in order. This has become my go-to.
  • Truly Homemade Flour Tortillas - These make other store bought tortillas look so sad - these are beyond delicious and are some of the best homemade tasting tortillas you can buy at a store (if that made any sense at all).
  • Wood Fired Naples Style Uncured Pepperoni Pizza - This is probably one of the most delicious frozen pizzas I have ever tried!
  • Tandoori Naan - I love making homemade naan, but if I don’t have time - this is an absolute must.
  • Maple Leaf Cookies - If you like the taste of maple syrup, try these! They’re like a tangy version of regular vanilla oreos.
  • Corn and Chili Pepper Salsa - This salsa is delicious, especially with some blue corn chips (see below).
  • Organic Blue Corn Tortilla Chips - These are so so so so so good! I don’t really know what else to say about them other than just get them!
  • Cowboy Bark - Last but not least, cowboy bark. If you read the ingredients, you may be a little skeptical, but trust me, it is amazing.

In my defense, I never said that this would be a list of healthy foods….. And besides, everyone knows what a banana and an avocado taste like - so why not just put Trader Joe’s exclusives. Let me know any other favorites down below - I’d LOVE to try them!

XOXO,


Samantha

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Shadow and Gloss. Design by Fearne.