1.22.2017

Farberware Spiraletti Slicer Review

Because I have the best younger sister in the whole entire world, I ended up getting one of the things I have been talking about for MONTHS for Christmas this year. It came as a total shock because I honestly didn’t think anyone was paying attention to me when I was talking about them. You guys, she got me a freaking spiralizer. Omg, I’m literally so happy. I’ve used this spiralizer quite a few times already, so today I thought I would share some of my thoughts!


The one she ended up getting me is the Farberware Spiraletti Slicer, and I couldn’t be happier. If you’ve never heard of a spiralizer before, it’s basically just blade that turns vegetables into spirals/noodles! This spiralizer comes with three different blades (thin, thick, and ribbon cut), and all three blades work really well. So far, I’ve spiralized zucchinis, onions, potatoes, and eggplants, and they’ve all turned out really really well. This machine is really easy to clean, and it’s super durable. I also really like that this spiralizer comes with suction cups on the bottom. This keeps the machine from moving when you’re spiralizing, which is really helpful! I was a little worried that the hand crank would get stuck or just be difficult to move, but it’s so easy! I’ve also found that no matter the size of the vegetable, they’ve all spiralized beautifully!


I’ll definitely be sharing some recipes for zoodles and other spiralized deliciousness with you guys in the future! Let me know if you guys have ever tried spiralizing down in the comments, I’d love to hear what you guys think about it! Also I’d love some more recipes to try out, so if you have any other suggestions I’d love to hear them!

XOXO,


Samantha

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Shadow and Gloss. Design by Fearne.