11.09.2016

6 Gorgeous Jackets for Fall/Winter

It’s officially coat season! While I hate being cold, I love cute coats and jackets. Jackets can dress up any outfit, look gorgeous with literally any outfit, and help keep you warm (duh). Today I have a few of the jackets I’ve had my eye on this season!

  • The Blazer - This jacket has a gorgeous cut and fit. The color is a little unexpected for fall/winter but that’s part of what makes it so amazing!
  • The Cape - Cape coats are so unique and make such a statement. I love this one because it's not super over the top, more like a subtle cape.
  • The Warm and Fuzzy - Sherpa and fur make the perfect cold weather jacket. I love this one because it combines leather and sherpa and looks amazingly soft while also being super stylish.
  • The Long Jacket - Everyone needs a good quality long jacket in their closet. I love this one - the draping is gorgeous and the charcoal changes it up from just simple black or navy.
  • The Bomber -  Bomber jackets have been super in style lately - they’re super stylish, comfortable, and versatile! I love this one because it can easily be dressed up or down.
  • The Anorak - Olive green anorak jackets are the perfect addition to any fall/winter wardrobe. This jacket is a gorgeous color and the leather sleeves are the perfect unexpected touch.  


So these are 6 of the jackets I’ve had my eye on this fall/winter. These are all super cute and unique styles that would be the perfect addition to any wardrobe. Share any other jackets you’ve been loving this year - I’d love to see them!

XOXO,


Gloss

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Shadow and Gloss. Design by Fearne.