11.08.2016

How to maximize your morning

Hey guys!
So recently, I have been waking up at the crack of dawn... either to go to the gym, or to get to class. I have found many ways to maximize my mornings.

Drink lots of water- The first thing I do is always drink 2 glasses of water. This really energizes your brain so even if you didn't get enough sleep, you're able to think well and process information (especially helpful if you're a student in school!)
Don't snooze- I find that when I snooze, I always end up more tired. Lately I have been waking up 20 minutes before I have to leave the house so I don't have time to be slow and lazy.
Plan out your outfit ahead of time- If I wake up 20 minutes before I have to leave, I make sure to prepare all my materials (gym bag, books, and outfit) before going to bed the night before. This way, I have an easier time falling asleep, and a much easier time in the morning.
Don't sleep with your phone next to your bed- This is super important because if your phone is next to your bed, there are more distractions in the morning, and more distractions late at night. Your phone keeps you up at night, and prevents you from getting up in the morning.
Just go get coffee- As a student, I cannot live without coffee. Although it may not be the best for you, I don't function properly if I am not caffeinated.

I hope these tips helped you a little. I have found that when following this "routine", I wake up happier, and less tired every morning.

If you are interested in a full morning routine, I'd be happy to share that with you guys!

Thank you so much for reading, and have a great day/night!

XOXO,
Shadow

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Shadow and Gloss. Design by Fearne.