10.07.2016

Valentia Night Revive Retinol Serum review

Hey guys!
Today I will be reviewing a retinol serum.
Retinol is a very effective ingredient that reduces acne and blemishes and helps prevent fine lines and wrinkles. Valentia was generous enough to send me their Night Revive Retinol Serum to try out!
I have been using it for the past few weeks, and although I cannot attest to its anti-aging claims (because I am young and that is not a concern for me), I can tell you my thoughts on this product!

Before I begin, I just want to throw out a disclaimer. Valentia did send me the product, but I am not getting paid a penny to write this review! I am ALWAYS truthful in my reviews and will never ever ever accept money in exchange for an untruthful review! Just thought I'd let you know.

To start, you can purchase this on Amazon.com or at Valentia.com. You get 1.18 oz of product and it'll cost you $35. If you purchase from amazon, make sure you are buying from the link above so you're buying the actual product not from someone else!

The Night Revive Retinol Serum claims to condition and nourish the skin, manage breakouts, and create a more luminous complexion. Over a long time of use, it claims to even skin discoloration, stimulate collagen production, and diminish fine lines and wrinkles.

Starting with the short term claims.... I started using the product when my skin was super dry and peeling. I saw that my peeling was diminished quickly, and my skin was looking very luminous. Along with the dryness, my skin was breaking out in places it normally wouldn't. The serum helped clear my breakouts and smooth out my skin. Overall, the texture of my skin has improved tremendously since I have started using the product. My skin has literally never ever looked better, and I honestly believe it is because of this product.

As for the long term claims, I cannot speak for the stimulation of collagen production and the diminishing of fine lines, but I have noticed my skin tone to be more even. I have lots of discoloration and recently I have been much more comfortable going out without any makeup because my skin look even, bright, and clear.

I know that I have only good things to say about this product, and that is because I really really do think it is worth the money! When I am done with the bottle, I will be purchasing another one!

If you want to check out Valentia and their other products here is their website, instagram, and Facebook:
http://valentia.com
https://www.instagram.com/valentianatural/
www.facebook.com/valentiabeauty

Thank you for reading and have a great day/night!!

XOXO,
Shadow



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Shadow and Gloss. Design by Fearne.