10.09.2016

Fall To-Do List

As much as I complain about Fall, I actually kind of like it. I definitely love all the cute traditions that come along with fall. So today I have a list of some of the things on my to-do list this fall. And don’t worry, you’ll be seeing a ton of artsy and basic pictures on our insta.

  • Cozy up in Sweaters, Scarves, and Boots - The best part of fall is definitely the clothes. I love to get all cozy in sweaters, scarves, and boots, so it’s the first thing on my to-do list this year.
  • Go Apple Picking - Maybe this one is way too basic, but I love going apple picking. This is definitely on my fall to-do list this year.
  • Bake With Pumpkin - Pumpkin is a fall staple. This year, I’m hoping to fill up my whole kitchen with pumpkin based foods. I definitely want to try homemade pumpkin pie, pumpkin cookies, and pumpkin cinnamon buns.
  • Watch ABC Family’s Halloween Marathon - This is one of my favorite fall traditions so it’s definitely on my to-do list this year. Starting Wednesday Oct. 19, get pumped for 13 days filled with you favorite Halloween movies.
  • Go on a Hay Ride - I don’t think I’ve ever actually gone on a hay ride, so I’m putting it on my to-do list this year.  
  • Make A Jack-O-Lantern - Confession time: I suck at making jack-o-lanterns. This fall I’m going to try to make one that actually looks pretty cool. We’ll see how this goes.
  • Binge on Halloween Candy - Halloween themed candy is one of my favorite parts of fall. Definitely check out candy corn M&Ms (They’re delicious I swear) and halloween oreos.
  • Go to a Haunted House - I don’t want to discuss what happened the last time I went to a haunted house. This year I am determined to actually go to a haunted house.
  • Have a Fallen Leaves Photo Shoot - I want to do this every fall but I never seem to get around to it.
  • Walk it out for Breast Cancer - October is breast cancer awareness month so I’m trying to line up a few friends to walk in a fundraiser with me. These walks are always so much fun and for an amazing cause.
  • Get Stuffed on Thanksgiving - Thanksgiving is basically just a holiday about eating. And giving thanks. But basically just eating. It’s on my to-do list this fall to stuff myself with delicious thanksgiving food.
  • Spend Black Friday Shopping - Shocker I know, but this is one thing I definitely don’t want to miss!


These are the top 12 things on my fall to-do list this year. I can’t wait to try and accomplish everything and let you guys know how it goes. Anything on your to-do list that’s not on mine? Let me know, I’d love to hear it!

XOXO, 


Gloss

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Shadow and Gloss. Design by Fearne.