10.05.2016

Makeup Forever Liquid Ultra HD Foundation

**Disclaimer: Thank you Makeup Forever for the Ultra HD to try. All thoughts are based on my own testing and opinions.**


I’ve been in a little bit of a foundation rut lately. I think I’ve been using the Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation for about a year now, and while I’ve always really like it, I’ve been wanting to try something new.


I’ve been testing this product for a few weeks now, and I really like it. The purpose of this product is that it’s supposed to look natural in front of the camera and in real life. When i first saw this claim, I’m not going to lie, I was skeptical. Look natural under lights and a camera without looking clownish IRL? As if. But now I think now I’m convinced.


It has a slightly thicker consistency than the UD foundation, but when applied it’s still very lightweight. I even forget that I’m wearing foundation. This foundation goes on smoothly and gives you a flawless complexion. It’s buildable but doesn’t settle into fine lines or pores. I have combination skin and this worked really well in both oily areas and dry areas. My one complaint is that if I’m breaking out, this foundation covers the breakout pictures but if you look really closely, you can definitely still see it in real life.


For $43, this is actually a very reasonably priced foundation. It works really well, both under the camera/lights and in real life. It also comes in 40 shades, so there is definitely something for everyone.


So, these are my thoughts! Share yours down below, I’d love to hear what other people think about this foundation.


XOXO,


Gloss

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Shadow and Gloss. Design by Fearne.