3.14.2017

Perfect Snow Day Snack

March 14th. It's supposed to be warmish out right? In NY, we had an amazing weekend and last week. Unfortunately, we were hit with one of the only big snowstorms this year. How annoying.

Anyways, since we hadn't had that many snow days, I didn't get to enjoy my favorite snow day snack this year.

Cookie Dough is my favorite food ever. I am obsessed with eating raw cookie dough, so I went on a mission to find a very good edible cookie dough recipe. I've tried a few, but I just do not enjoy the taste of milk in my cookie dough. The recipe I will share with you is the best (IMO) and it is incredibly easy.

1 tbsp butter (melted. It makes life easier)
1 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp brown sugar
pinch of baking soda
pinch of salt
4 tbsp flour
1 tbsp water

Mix.

That's it.

Let me know if you have tried this recipe and what you think of it when you do!

Thank you so much for reading and enjoy your snow day:)

Sending warm wishes your way.

XOXO,
Jordan

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Shadow and Gloss. Design by Fearne.