2.21.2017

Daily Shower Routine

Hey guys!
Today I am showing you my daily shower routine. These are the products that I use day to day (or every other day if I am not washing my hair!). I have found that I really enjoy most of these, and have noticed a difference in my hair since I started using them. There is one product I have been testing out recently and don’t love, but I’ll get into that later on!

Before washing my hair, I have been using the L’oreal extraordinary clay mask. This is a pre shampoo hair mask that is intended to absorb oil and prep for shampoo. The formula is thick (since it is made of clay) and I find it hard to spread evenly on dry hair. Once spread, I don’t think this mask does much. I am still testing it out so if you have found a great way to use it let me know in the comments below!

The first thing I do when I get into the shower is wash my hair. Since I have oily roots with dandruff, I use the Head and Shoulders Instant Relief shampoo. I find this works well for both controlling oils and dealing with itchy scalps.

The conditioner I love using is the Nexxus Humectress caviar complex conditioner. I buy the huge bottle from Costco and love it. Not only is it inexpensive, but I love how hydrating this conditioner is. I only focus this on the ends and ever put it in my roots to avoid making my hair oilier. Since I love using heat on my hair, I need a conditioner that helps revive dry hair and I found this is the best one I have ever tried (and believe me I’ve tried a lot:))

While I let the conditioner sit in my hair I use the Olay Fresh Outlast Cooling White Strawberry and Mint Body wash. I love this because it smells incredible, but other than that it is just a regular body wash. TBH I never notice a difference when I change body washes, so I just pick whatever scent I like. I always scrub my body with a loofa which replaces a body exfoliator.

To wash those areas, I use the Summer’s Eve Aloe Cleansing wash. This is a body wash I really think is worth buying. I always feel so much cleaner after using it, especially during that time of the month. I like all of the Summer’s Eve cleansing washes and I typically just buy whatever they have at the store.

To wash my face, I love the Soap and Glory Vitamin C Face Wash. It does an amazing job of removing any extra makeup your makeup remover missed while deep cleaning your pores. Another plus of this cleanser is that you get a ton of product for a very reasonable price!

DermaE Purifying Daily Detox Scrub is the face scrub I use in the shower. I posted a review a few weeks ago, so instead of boring you with the same information you can check out that post for my full review on the product!

Lastly, I scrub my lips using the Lush Bubble Gum Lip Scrub. I really love this product because my lips feel so hydrated after using it, but I always forget unless I use it in the shower!
These are the body products I use on a daily (or almost daily) basis. I love them because I find them to be effective, but not costly!

If you have anything you’d recommend I should try, leave a comment below and I’ll be sure to pick it up!

As always, thanks so much for reading!

XOXO,
Jordan

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Shadow and Gloss. Design by Fearne.