2.14.2017

Beauty resolution

Hey guys!
Today I wanted to share some of my beauty resolutions with you.

As you know, I love makeup. I love testing out new products and experimenting, but sometimes I get stuck in a rut with the same products and looks over and over. Since I live an extremely simple life (nothing extremely glamorous!), I tend to stick to the same products on a daily basis. My first resolution is to switch us my daily products. Even if I get the same outcome, I have so many products it is stupid for me to use the same things every single day!

My next beauty resolution is to not wear makeup every day. Yes, this completely goes against the last resolution, but I still want to try it. I love skincare even more than makeup and I am on a mission to fix my skin. I deal with lots of texture, breakouts, and unevenness and I believe that taking a break from makeup can help clear up my skin!

My last resolution I am sharing today is to take the time to take care of my skin. We have all been there... late at night and you really don't feel like washing off your makeup. I want to ensure I give my skin a good cleansing every. single. night.

There are my three beauty resolutions for the next few months!

If you enjoy this post, I can keep sharing them every few months and updating you on if I succeeded!

As always, if you have anything you'd like to see me write about please leave it in the comments below!

Thank you so much for reading and have a great day/night!

XOXO,
Jordan

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Shadow and Gloss. Design by Fearne.