1.13.2017

Favorite Fragrances

Hi guys!
I have been into finding my favorite scents, and thought I would share my current favorites with you. I have found four fragrances I am in love with and hopefully you will love too! 
Leave me your favorites in the comments and I'll be sure to give them a try! 


Ralph Lauren Fresh- I love this for any summer day. It smells so fresh and clean and I feel put together when wearing this! 
Notes: Lemon, watermelon, mandarin orange, magnolia, freesia, rose, white lily, woodsy notes, musk

Ralph Ralph Lauren- I love this scent for days when I want to smell clean. I love how fruity and citric it smells.
Notes: Apple Tree Leaves, Yellow Freesia, Italian Mandarin, Japanese Loquat, Osmanthus, Magnolia, Linden Blossom Flower, Purple Freesia, Boronia, Musk 2000, White Orris.

Clean Shower Fresh- I love this scent for right after I get out of the shower. It reminds me of a clean man smell (in a feminine way) and prolongs my clean, just showered feeling! 
Notes: Lemon, Mandarin, Orange, Jasmine, Lily of the Valley (Muguet), Orange Blossom, Sheer Woods, Musk.

Moschino Fresh Couture- This has recently become my new favorite scent. I just tried it out and am obsessed. I also think the packaging is super cute and funny! 
Notes: Bergamot, Mandarin, Ylang Ylang, Raspberry, White Peony, Osmanthus, Cedarwood, White Patchouli, Ambrox.

I just realized that all the bottles are blue! So random lol.

As always, thank you so much for watching, and leave any suggestions in the comments below! 

XOXO,
Shadow

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Shadow and Gloss. Design by Fearne.