1.01.2017

2017 New Year’s Resolutions

Wow, another year gone. That’s crazy to think about. Not going to lie, 2016 was weird…. but let’s not dwell on the negatives. Bring on 2017! Today I thought I’d share a few of my 2017 resolutions/goals - maybe by putting them out here, I’ll actually stick to them (lol). I tried to make my resolutions pretty specific so that I know when I’ve actually accomplished it.

  • Try Out New Workout Classes - I love dance, but in 2017 I really want to get my booty to other kinds of workout classes. I definitely want to try Bikram Yoga, Kickboxing, and Crossfit. If you have suggestions for other types of workout classes I should try, please let me know!
  • Drink More Water - There is no way I drink enough water every day. I’m trying but it’s definitely not enough. This year, I’m going to make a conscious effort to be drinking water consistently throughout the day.
  • Improve My Posture - I don’t have great posture, so I really want to work on fixing it this year. Just fyi, sitting hunched over at a desk everyday does not help.
  • Stop Looking For Everyone’s Approval - This is probably my biggest one for 2017. Writing it doesn’t seem that bad, but I know how incredibly difficult this one is going to be for me. I want to become more comfortable just living my life, without looking for everyone else to say what I’m doing/wearing/thinking/eating/whatever-ing is ok.

So there you have it, my 4 biggest resolutions for 2017. I have a ton of other little tiny things I want to do in 2017, but these are my main resolutions. Share any of your resolutions down in the comments, I’d love to hear them!


XOXO,


Gloss

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Shadow and Gloss. Design by Fearne.