12.04.2016

15 Cookies To Make This Holiday Season

As you may already know, I love to bake. And I love the holidays. And I f****** love cookies. So ya, making holiday cookies is one of my favorite things ever. Today I have a roundup of the 15 (I know, I know, it sounds excessive but who cares) cookies I’m going to be making this holiday season. These are by far some of my favorite recipes from some of my favorite food blogs, and I can honestly tell you they’re all amazing.



You may notice that I didn’t include a chocolate chip cookie recipe. My hunt to find the PERFECT chocolate chip cookie is still happening and I can’t commit to saying any recipe is THE BEST COOKIE EVER yet, I still have like 20 more recipes and variations to try. You think I’m joking but I actually have a document on my computer titled “The Chocolate Chip Cookie Experiment”. It’s pretty legit, a whole spreadsheet with comments and information. So don’t worry, i’ll keep you posted on how the search goes. Make sure to comment below any of your must bake cookies for the holidays - I’d love some more ideas. Also if you think you have the perfect chocolate chip cookie recipe, LET ME KNOW and I will love you forever.

XOXO,


Gloss


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Shadow and Gloss. Design by Fearne.