4.01.2018

OG Youtube Hyped Products (Pt. 2)

Guys, I had SO much fun writing the first OG Youtube Hyped Products Post, and I ended up having way to many products for one list, that I thought I would share a part two!

Does anyone else remember the depotting craze? The MAC Single Shadows were crazy popular but kind of annoying to cart around so then everyone started up with Z-Palettes and moving their MAC shadows from their cases into these palettes. The two colors that no one could live without were All That Glitters and Satin Taupe.

Urban Decay Primer Potion was the go-to eyeshadow primer, and for a good reason. Yes, Urban Decay has since come out with tons of variations of this product, but I still stand by the original. And does anyone else remember when this was sold in an actual potion bottle?

I clearly walking with Jordan to a crazy overpriced CVS to buy the Milani Luminoso Baked Blush. The color is gorgeous, and everyone used to use it as a "barely there" blush.

The Revlon Colorstay Foundation was the budget foundation option but seemed to work wonders. This is still a really solid drugstore option even though I never hear anyone talk about it anymore.

The Maybelline Tattoo Cream Eyeshadows were another low-budget option that everyone loved. I still have a container filled with tons of these! One of my all time favorite blog memories was Jordan reviewing one these and writing "This was hairy. K bye".  Iconic.

If you had any hope of following a tutorial exactly, you better have had the 88 Shade Coastal Scents Palette. These things were giant, but everyone wanted them! I never saw a need to buy one because I would never use all the colors, but I loved looking at them.

The brand NUME used to work with tons of beauty gurus (even us, way back when), so the NUME curling wand was everywhere! I actually never purchased one, but I still kind of wish I had.



And these two posts wouldn't be complete without a mention of two of my favorite OG beauty gurus. Elle and Blair Fowler (@allthatglitters21 and @juicystar07) were the two youtubers who really got me into makeup and I just wanted to give them both a quick shoutout! Blair is still making videos so don't forget to check her out, and Elle is 20-something weeks pregnant right now, so we wish her the best of luck as a mom-to-be!


XOXO,


Samantha

1 comment

  1. สล็อตเว็บตรง แตกง่าย เกมเดิมพันออนไลน์ยอดฮิตที่ได้รับความนิยมมากที่สุดในปัจจุบันเนื่องจากเป็นเกมที่มีรูปแบบการเล่นที่ง่ายไม่เหมือนกับพนันอื่นๆ เล่นง่ายได้ที่ พีจีสล็อต

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Shadow and Gloss. Design by Fearne.