3.07.2017

Holy grail black head remover

Hey guys!
Last week, I took my first trip to Ulta. I have been to an Ulta store 2x before, but this was the first time I went near me. Don't ask why.
As I was browsing the store, I came across a very interesting product and decided to test it out. For the past few months, I have been super intrigued by Korean skincare, so when I learned more about this brand I was even more exicited.

The product I am talking about is the Skinfood Egg White Pore Hot Shot Pack.

Skinfood is a Korean beauty brand that believes in using the best quality, food grade ingredients in your skincare.

On Ulta.com, the description of the Skinfood Egg White Pore Hot Shot Pack is that it is a "clay hot steam pack that contains sulfur and albumin extract that sucessfully remove stubborn blackheads and excessive oils. It helps target 6 different skin concerns like blackheads, excessive oils, dead skin, dryness, and deeply cleanses". At first, I was skeptical because the product claims to help with both dryness and oils. The product itself is dark in color and has exfoliating granuals in it. As I applied the mask, I expected more of a warming feeling, but I did not feel much. Based on what I found online, they recommend rubbing in the mask for 2 minutes then leaving on for another 2 minutes. I found that I apply in circular motions (never more than a minute, I am super impatient) and then leave it on for about 10 minutes.

Once I rinse off the mask, I immediately notice a HUGE difference. Although it is targeted towards blackheads, I notice way more of a difference in the pimples and whiteheads on my face. Everything appears much smoother and less inflamed.

Overall, I am beyond obsessed with the mask. It is only $13 at Ulta for 3.52 oz of product. I use it about 3x a week and I have been really loving the results.

Let me know if you have tried this mask, or anything else by Skinfood!

Thank you so much for reading and I'll see you guys Friday with another review of a product that helps with pores!

XOXO,
Jordan

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Shadow and Gloss. Design by Fearne.