3.10.2017

Milk Makeup Blur Stick Review

Hey guys!

Tuesday, I posted a review on the Skinfood pore mask. Today, I thought I would share a makeup product that claims to help with pores. 

The Milk Makeup Blur Stick has generated a lot of hype in the online beauty community and I wanted to try it myself! 

The product comes in stick form. It costs $36 for 1 oz of product. Even though this is a pricey product, I can tell it will last a WHILE. 


The product claims to blur pores and imperfections on your face. I recommend applying it straight from the stick. You don't feel any product rubbing onto your face. At first, I was thrown off by this, but then I felt my face, and I could feel a thin layer of product. I rubbed whatever was already on my face in and I was pleasantly surprised by the difference it had made. My skin looks much smoother and more filtered (in a good way). If I want to add a little more to my T-Zone area, I will rub the product onto my fingers and then gently pat it in. I find that it fills in my pores more, but I don't find that necessary for my whole face.

Throughout the day, my skin felt normal (not dry) and did not get oily. Which is huge for me. Most primers make me oily and disgusting a few hours in.

Overall, I really enjoyed this product. It did not dry out my face and I did notice a huge difference with the way my face looked without makeup, and how makeup applied, and lasted, on top of the product.

I recommend testing this product out, and if you don't like it, just return it to Sephora!

Thank you guys so much for reading. If you have tried the blur stick, or anything else from Milk Makeup, let me know because I'm extremely curious about the brand's other products!

Have a great day/night and I'll talk to you guys on Tuesday

XOXO,
Jordan

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Shadow and Gloss. Design by Fearne.