11.02.2016

Kenra Platinum Snail CC Creme review

Hey guys!
For the past few weeks, I have been on a mission to perfect my haircare routine. I have been trying a ton of different products and techniques and I finally found a holy grail product.
Kenra Platinum was super generous and sent me their Snail CC creme.
Yes, this product is enriched with snail essence. Yes, that does sound disgusting. Yes, I was super nervous about trying it out. But, in all honesty, I would never know that it has snail essence because it works wonders on my hair.

Before I talk about the product, I want to share its' claims.
Kenra claims this product will help with...
-Dulling
-Thinning
-Breakage
-Frizz
-Dryness
-Elasticity
-Porosity
-Scalp irritation
-Unmanageability
-Coarse Texture

Since I have only been using this product for about 2 weeks, there are a lot of claims I cannot attest to, but there are some that I definitely can.
This product helps my frizz so much. My hair is crazy frizzy, and if I don't use product to tame the frizz, I will look like a lion. This product helps smooth my hair like nothing else. After blowdrying and straightening, I get the same results as I do when getting my hair professionally done.
Since I typically use a lot of heat on my hair, I love anything that reduces the dryness. I definitely agree with the claim of helping dryness! One drawback of the product is that I do notice if I use it on my scalp, my hair gets greasy much quicker. I believe this occurs because the Snail CC Creme is so good at moisturizing. If you have dry roots, this won't be an issue, but if your hair is more oily, I would make sure to avoid using product on your roots.
Although most times I will blow-dry and straighten my hair after washing, sometimes I don't. I find that even if I don't do anything else with my hair this product helps smooth my fly aways and make my hair softer. I really really really appreciate that because I hate it when products are heat activated or when they only give you results after styling.

This product retails for $25 at ulta  and contains 2.5 OZ of product. Although that doesn't sound like a lot, I only use 2 pumps a night so I think this will last an alright amount of time.

Overall, I am a big fan of the product because it works wonders on my hair!
Thank you so much for reading!

XOXO,
Shadow

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Shadow and Gloss. Design by Fearne.