10.12.2016

Pecan Cookie Recipe

I feel as though I say this in every other post, but I quite possibly found a new favorite cookie recipe. I don’t even particularly like pecans and I find this recipe amazing. These cookies are buttery, filled with brown sugar, thin + chewy, and perfect for fall.

Ingredients:
  • ½ cup melted butter
  • 1 cup dark brown sugar
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1 egg
  • 1¼ cup flour
  • 1 tsp baking powder
  • ½ tsp salt
  • ½ cup pecans, finely chopped

Directions:
  • Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
  • Cream together the melted butter and the dark brown sugar.
  • Add in the vanilla extract and the egg and continue to mix.
  • Add in the flour, baking powder, and salt and continue to mix.
  • Fold in the pecans.
  • Sneak a taste of the cookie dough because it’s delicious.
  • Place coin sized balls of the dough on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
  • Bake for 9-12 minutes, until they are slightly golden brown around the edges.
  • Let them cool and then store them in an airtight container.
  • Enjoy!!


These are definitely one of my new favorite cookies for fall. They’re beyond delicious. Please comment your thoughts down below because I’m really excited to find out what other people think about them!


XOXO,


Gloss

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Shadow and Gloss. Design by Fearne.